An industrial robot is a multi-joint manipulator or a multi-degree-of-freedom robot oriented to the industrial field. It is a machine that actively performs work and is a machine that performs various functions on its own power and control capabilities. It can withstand the command of humans, and can also operate in accordance with pre-programmed procedures. Modern industrial robots can also act in accordance with the principles and outlines drawn up by artificial intelligence skills.CASEND Automation Machinery Co., Ltd. It is an automated manufacturer of rubber injection molding machines.
Industrial robot skills are one of the important areas where new skills have been developed in recent years. It is a comprehensive high-tech skill that is interspersed and blended with a variety of new skills led by microelectronics skills and mechanical skills. This skill has more and more applications in many areas such as industry, agriculture, national defense, medical and health, office automation, and life services.
Industrial robots have an insignificant position in improving product quality, accelerating product renewal, improving output power, promoting flexibility in manufacturing, and enhancing the competitiveness of enterprises and countries.
The manipulator is the traditional task execution mechanism in the industrial robot system and one of the key components of the robot; it is a product that combines modern control theory and industrial production automation practice, and has become an important part of the modern machinery manufacturing production system; It is one of the useful methods to improve the automation of the production process, improve working conditions, and improve product quality and production power. Especially in high temperature, high pressure, dust, noise and radioactive and polluted occasions, it is more widely used. Rubber injection molding machine automation
In our country, there has been a rapid development in recent years, and it has achieved a certain role, and it has been highly valued by the machinery industry and the railway industry. The mechanical structure of the manipulator uses ball screws, sliding rods, and other mechanical equipment; the electrical aspect is composed of communication motors, inverters, sensors, and other electronic equipment. The device covers programmable control skills, azimuth control skills, detection skills, etc., and is one of the typical representative instruments of mechatronics.
■ Comparing advantages of industrial robots and traditional sprayers
The amount of release agent used by robot spray and manual spray is the same, which saves more than one and a half of the amount of release agent than traditional sprayers.
2. Accurate spray orientation: It can improve product quality. Copper pipe sprays. Due to the air pressure, the copper pipe will be displaced after a few hours, and it needs to be manually stopped for adjustment. The robot is fixed and sprays with high accuracy.
3. Many stored programs: The robot can store more than 99 spray programs for different molds. After the program is written, it can be called up and used again.
4. High lifespan: Generally, traditional sprayers have many problems after being used for 4 years, such as wear and tear of slide rails and guide rails, and the robot has a lifespan of more than 8 years under correct operation. Rubber injection molding machine automation
5. High flexibility of the robot: The traditional sprayer can only do spraying, and the robot can also be used for picking up parts or other purposes after replacing the fixture.
6. Brief program change: The robot has a handheld programmer for easy operation.
7. Low fault rate: The traditional sprayer is usually repaired several times a month on average, and the robot will hardly be faulty under the correct operation (the picture below is our customer site, auto parts).
■ Comparing advantages between robots and traditional pickup machines:
1. High flexibility of the robot: the traditional picking machine can only pick up parts. The robot can expand product cooling, product slag removal, product trimming, mold inserts, product marking, upper drilling machine, milling machine and other functions.
2. High power: 0.5 seconds to 1 second faster than traditional pickup machines
3. Sensitive action: For some messy molds, (for example, core-pulling cylinders), traditional pick-up machines generally have interference, but robots do not.
4. Convenient adjustment: After changing the mold, the traditional pickup machine needs to adjust the pickup position through a handle or a wrench. The robot can be corrected in the teach pendant, which is more user-friendly. Rubber injection molding machine automation
5. High lifespan: Generally, the traditional pick-up machine has many problems after 3 years of use, the slide rail is worn, and the robot has a lifespan of more than 8 years under the correct operation, corresponding to the pick-up of the die-casting machine above 1250T, and now the traditional manipulator The repair probability is high, the lifespan is short, and there is generally no matching manipulator to choose from. The robot load ranges from 6KG to 500KG.
6. Probability of repairs Under the correct operation of the robot, there will be no problems in 2 to 3 years. Traditional pickup machines generally have to be repaired several times within a year. Rubber injection molding machine automation